Summary of course: Many people simply suffer in silence, fearful of reprisals, few will complain. Housing teams must understand how to encourage and support those experiencing ASB to come forward and work with you in addressing this critical area of housing management.
This course investigates what anti-social behaviour is, why social landlords should take action, the effects of anti-social behaviour on communities and individuals and how to support victims and witnesses to come forward.
Course content: This Anti-social behaviour in context online training course focuses on:
- Defining and recognising ASB
- Being aware of the effect of ASB on communities and individuals
- The importance of witnesses
- Engaging and retaining witnesses and victims
- Understanding why landlords should take action.