Summary of course: The rules governing assured shorthold tenancies (AST) are different and its vital that staff understand the nature of this type of tenancy, so as to comply not only with the law, but also with organisational policies and procedures.
You will have a better understanding of the types of assured tenancies including; fixed term, periodic and demoted tenancies. In addition, we will look at how to bring an AST to an end.
Course content: This Assured shorthold tenancies online training course focuses on:
- Features of assured shorthold tenancies
- Understanding the legal framework to ending an assured shorthold tenancy
- Key elements and uses of an assured shorthold tenancy
- The differences between tenancies
- An overview of demoted tenancies
- How to bring an assured shorthold tenancy to an end
- Key legislation.