Summary of course: Meetings are an essential element in the life of any organisation. Well organised and managed, they bring together people’s diverse skills and experience to deliver fantastic results. Otherwise they will eat into precious time and fail to generate any benefits. This course looks at how to remove obstacles to success and ways to deal with negative behaviour.
This course is vital for all chairs, deputies and attendees who want to achieve better results from working in collaboration with others.
Course content: This Chairing and Facilitating Effective Meetings course focuses on:
- The importance of planning and preparation
- Key elements found in a good meeting plan
- Structuring an agenda and meeting to optimise time and contributions
- The role of the chair and relevant skills
- Productive conversations and dealing with behaviour
- Important documents and records.