Summary of course: Housing has always been a dynamic field, and never more so than today. It is vital to understand the current social housing matters facing you and your colleagues. Participating in this course will help you make an informed contribution to the debate, creating solutions to current and future challenges.
Course content: This current social housing matters online training course focuses on:
- Identifying the major political and social changes impacting the industry
- Understanding the factors affecting revenue streams including tenancy fraud and welfare reform
- Examining the economics of affordable rent tenancies and pay to stay
- Meeting future housing need
- Co-regulation issues
- The interplay between housing and other social policies.