Summary of course: Knowing how to respond in an emergency can be the difference between life and death. Making informed decisions is vital as every second counts in both fire and other emergencies, whether at work or at home.
This emergency and fire awareness online training course explores causes of fire, the fire triangle, fire evacuation plans and responding to other emergencies. The skills learnt will help you to develop a greater understanding of fire risks, fire equipment and how to respond in the case of various emergencies.
Course content: This emergency and fire awareness online training course focuses on:
- Health and safety legislation
- Health and safety signage
- Causes of fire
- The fire triangle
- Responding to an emergency
- Emergency Action plans (EAP)
- Different types of fire extinguishers, what types of fires they can be used on
- How to assess an emergency.