Summary of course: Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility. A basic knowledge of health and safety is essential for any workplace. This health and safety at work online training course is designed to give you an overview of different hazards you may encounter whilst at work, how to prevent common accidents and reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
Course content: This Health and Safety at work course focuses on:
- Health and safety responsibilities
- Injuries, first aid and reporting procedures
- Slips, trips and falls
- Hazardous substances
- DSE assessments and manual handling
- Health and safety signage
- Fire signage and electricity
- How to complete a risk assessment.