Summary of course: All activities carry an element of risk! A risk assessment will help you to identify, prioritise and put risk mitigation strategies in place.
This introduction to risk management course is aimed at anyone who needs to carry out risk assessments as part of their role. The skills learnt will help you to understand different techniques and approaches to completing a risk assessment.
Course content: This introduction to risk management online training course focuses on:
- Health and safety legislation and responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Likelihood and scale of risks
- Risk reduction and mitigation
- How to score and prioritise risks
- Different approaches to assessing risk
- How to complete a risk assessment.