Summary of course: Social housing is a vital part of the fabric of our society, providing affordable and specialist accommodation for millions of people through a diverse range of providers. To achieve excellence in service delivery you need an organisation that is properly structured, well managed and has effective governance.
Course content: This An introduction to social housing online training course focuses on:
- Who provides social housing
- Developing an understanding of key housing terms
- The knowledge and skills needed to deliver outstanding services
- The importance of the board in governance and the skills members need
- The key structures found in a well-organised provider
- Types of tenancies offered
- The role of involved residents.