Summary of course: The Anti-social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014 has placed significant emphasis on the importance of partnership working between social landlords, the police and local authorities. To get the best out of this new approach housing providers need to understand the range of solutions available to all parties and how they should work in co-ordination with them.
Course content: This Local authority and police partner powers online training course focuses on:
- A detailed examination of the range of community safety tools now available to the partnership
- The scope and limitations of those tools
- The key elements of an engagement strategy with the police and local authority
- How to encourage the appropriate sharing of information
- Knowing how to use the right tools at the right time to achieve results.