Summary of course: Modern working practices have significantly increased the number of staff working remotely. Ensuring this change is managed safely and in accordance with best practice requires a planned programme incorporating risk analysis, skills building, a knowledge of available technology and clear protocols and procedures.
This course is for all supervisors, managers responsible for the welfare of staff who periodically or generally work on their own within your office or remotely for some or the whole of their normal working week.
Course content: This lone working for managers online training course focuses on:
- Defining lone working
- Legal responsibilities covering lone workers
- Designing lone worker systems and procedures
- Identifying specific team gaps in supporting lone workers
- Action planning to address identified gaps in provision
- Implementation of appropriate training.