Summary of course: Do you have colleagues who can see and hear what you are doing and can respond to a request from you for support? If the answer is ‘no’, you are a lone worker! It is important that you are able to play your part in ensuring you operate in a safe and effective way.
This course is for all staff who regularly or periodically work alone and who need to develop an awareness of their safety both in and out of the office. It will provide the learner with and the skills, knowledge and strategies to improve their safety and others.
Course content: This Lone Working for Staff online training course focuses on:
- Understanding lone working
- Key responsibilities
- Key features of organisational protocols and procedures
- Ensuring compliance
- Identification and management of risk
- Personal protection techniques
- Managing difficult situations.