Summary of course: Professional boundaries define effective and appropriate interactions between professionals. These boundaries exist to protect both the professional, customers and colleagues.
It is crucial that staff understand the nature and limits of their roles and are able to recognise the ‘grey areas’ where they are at risk of crossing their professional boundaries. The skills learnt will enable you to define effective and appropriate interactions, understand and implement good practice and manage boundary issues effectively.
Course content: This professional boundaries online training course focuses on:
- Why professional boundaries are essential
- Boundary violation, risk and the impact on the individual and organisation
- Regulatory requirements and principles
- Grey areas within professional boundaries
- How to manage boundary issues and implement good practice.