Summary of course: No organisation working with children and/or adults at risk can operate without due regard to its safeguarding responsibilities. A clear understanding of the key duties, behaviours and outcomes is vital in maintaining your organisation’s reputation and reducing risk. Effective policies and procedures have to be based on detailed knowledge of the issues to be identified and addressed with a clear implementation plan.
Course content: This safeguarding policy and procedure online training course focuses on:
- The duty of care: what it means in practice
- The golden rules of confidentiality and information-sharing
- Protecting and supporting staff
- The interplay with other organisational policies and procedures
- The links to be forged with other agencies
- The key elements of a robust safeguarding policy.