Summary of course: This course will enable employers and employees to reduce and control the risks of slips, trips and fall hazards in the workplace. Complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other associated regulations.
It explores legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, completing a risk assessment and control measures to reduce associated risks in the workplace.
Course content: This slips, trips and falls course focuses on:
- Legislation; employers and employees’ responsibilities
- Identifying slip and trip hazards and associated risks
- Identifying fall hazards and associated risks, with a focus on working at heights
- How to complete a risk assessment
- Risk control hierarchy
- Effective control measures.