Summary of course: The provisions of the Anti-Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014 gives you new tools to tackle anti-social behaviour in your communities. This course provides detailed coverage of the new civil injunction and how it can be used to best effect.
Course content: This using civil injunctions to tackle ASB online training course focuses on:
- A detailed examination of the new injunction in context
- What provisions can be included in the new order
- The test applied by the Courts in granting an order
- The relevant considerations for powers of arrest and exclusion provisions
- How action can be taken against those under 18
- The enforcement mechanisms available.